Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it! ... Robert Motherwell
"All great art is expression of man's delight in God's work, not his own." John Ruskin

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Cup o' Tea?

Cup o' Tea?, watercolor, 7 x 11

Whew! I didn't realize that so much time has passed since I posted here last! I apologize to all of you who have been regularly visiting here. I have been painting along the theme of "tea" lately and I hope you enjoy today's painting. This came out pretty light after I loaded it on my computer and I still have some darker shadows to add, but I wanted to give you all something to peek at.

I will be busy for the next couple of weeks, as we are moving!!!!! Yeah! I have been looking forward to this day for some time now. So, I will see you again, as soon as we get settled and hooked back up once again!

No comments: