Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it! ... Robert Motherwell
"All great art is expression of man's delight in God's work, not his own." John Ruskin

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Year Greetings to All!

Can you believe 2007 is almost ended??? As a child I heard adults saying things like "Time flies by so quickly.", "The older I get the shorter the day.", and "Every year gets shorter and shorter!" I never understood what they were talking about, as I'm sure everyone of you can relate to and remember also. NOW I UNDERSTAND! It is true. There truly is so much to do and so little time to accomplish it.

The Lord has showered me with blessings in 2007 and I am so very grateful. He has continually clothed me, fed me, and sheltered me from the storms (both literally and figuratively) this year, all the while teaching me some powerful, wonderful, and sometimes difficult lessons. I never wanted to experience some of these things, and yet, I am so much better off having been through them and learning from them. I am thankful for it all. Even more, I am thankful for a loving God, who guides me through all of it.

1 comment:

Helen Read said...

You said it so well... a Loving God is what I'm most thankful for too!