Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it! ... Robert Motherwell
"All great art is expression of man's delight in God's work, not his own." John Ruskin

Monday, January 07, 2008

A Request for Patience

I am so thankful for those of you who are loyal readers of my blog and who enjoy stopping by to visit and see what I've been up to in and out of The Water Bucket Studio. Thank you, thank you!! If you are one of them, then you have noticed and probably have been disappointed as of late to find that when you arrive, nothing has changed. No new posts! What is wrong with this picture?!
Between the busyness of life, the process of major decisions in our family, illness, etc., I simply have not had time or energy. Sound familiar? If so, then my loyal readers will understand and will keep coming back just to check in.
We have been blessed with a career change that has been much wanted and desired for several years now. It was a huge decision for us. But when you leave it at Jesus' feet and let Him be your guide. What grace!!!!!
The big changes are to take place in the next month and so I will be taking some more time off from my blog in the meantime. Please be patient!!!! And please check back soon and I will give you the full story. If the Lord wills, all will go smoothly and we will just step into place.

1 comment:

dianeclancy said...

Hi Leanna,

Good luck with this process!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog