Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it! ... Robert Motherwell
"All great art is expression of man's delight in God's work, not his own." John Ruskin

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Support for a Striving Artist

We all have those days when nothing seems to go right. We are not alone! From personal experience, when I am feeling this way I know I need to dig to look for the goodness and blessings that are in my life (right now, today). I always find that I do not need to dig deep...in fact, I have never needed a shovel to find it. God is so good!!!!
I recently found a "new" artist trying to enhance her skills in watercolor and honestly I enjoy her work alot. Very fresh! Visit Doudy Sketche. I think you will enjoy!!!!!

4 comments:

Nader Shenouda said...

Thank you very much for this support and these sweet words, I am really touched, I don't know what to say except THANX :))))
PS: I am a HE not a SHE :)

Nader Shenouda said...

I just put your link on my Blog, thanx again. This way I could always visit for inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful blog and I'm glad I found it. Thank you for sharing this part of your life with us. I'm subcribing as we speak...

Leanna said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!