Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it! ... Robert Motherwell
"All great art is expression of man's delight in God's work, not his own." John Ruskin

Sunday, December 24, 2006

A working computer, A beautiful view, & A good read

1. I truly enjoy logging on to my computer and finding it works like new! I had to take it to be repaired as it just was full of yech! and it was running slower and slower. But, now it runs like new! Woohoo! now I can begin to try to keep up with my blog.

2. Sitting in my window (working on my computer) and having a perfect view of the bay! I figured since I had to send the computer in for repairs, I might as well rearrange the furniture too.

3. In the evenings I love to curl up with a good book....what am I reading now you ask? Alla Prima: Everything I Know About Painting by Richard Schmid
For all of you who love art and painting!

No comments: