Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it! ... Robert Motherwell
"All great art is expression of man's delight in God's work, not his own." John Ruskin

Thursday, November 23, 2006


Here's wishing each of you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Today has always been my favorite and most cherished "special day". I have very fond memories of all the family assembling together at our home or at Grandma and Grandpa's house. This is a day to enjoy one another's company, play games, and of course, eat all of our favorite traditional goodies. After the feast, the traditional nap. The aroma of a roasting turkey stirs up lovely images in my mind!
For everyone who visits my blog to view my latest watercolors....Last week I took a watercolor portrait class. What fun!!! So, a portrait or two has been in the works in my studio and I will be posting them soon. Check back!

No comments: