Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it! ... Robert Motherwell
"All great art is expression of man's delight in God's work, not his own." John Ruskin

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Busy-ness, New Wheels, & An Apple a Day


1. I have not posted any paintings this week as my life has been so busy!!! It's just been one thing after another, it seems. In the midst of the whirlwind yesterday, I thought, "I wish this could stop!" But, after more thinking I realized that if life were not busy most of the time, then I would have to learn to make myself busy, in order that I didn't get bored. Funny how that works?! It is a blessing to have the health to be able keep moving.


2. One of the things that kept me on Friday was the purchasing of a new vehicle. Now that is a blessing! I'm thrilled with the ride! Also, for the most part, the experience with the dealer and salesman was quite pleasant. I have experienced worse.


3. I bought some beautiful apples this week and have been faithfully eating one a day. Yummm! they are so good! Like the old saying goes, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." (the updated 21st century saying goes like this, "An apple a day, peeled, keeps the doctor away.")

1 comment:

Helen Read said...

3 good blessings! Hope your week settles down for the new one coming!