Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it! ... Robert Motherwell
"All great art is expression of man's delight in God's work, not his own." John Ruskin

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

WC Class, Peacocks, & Crab Puffs

1. Watercolor class was such a joy today. I have missed the last 2 weeks due to being sick with a cold and today was just so much fun! The ladies in class are all so dear and it is delightful to see what all of them are working on and how they improve with each week that passes.

2. After doing the little peacock in my sketchbook, I decided to work on a large painting of a peacock. I accomplished much on it today and it is coming along quite well. I should be able to post it in a couple of days.

3. When my hubby got home this afternoon, the temperature was dropping and it was actually turning cold. His suggestion and solution to warm up? A cup of hot tea at the local Chinese food restaurant. And dinner. I really like Crab Puffs!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I really like your sketches and look forward to seeing your peacock. Welcome to the EDM group.