Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it! ... Robert Motherwell
"All great art is expression of man's delight in God's work, not his own." John Ruskin

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Liberty, Mary, and Thursday Tacos

Name my studio! Only 2 days left to cast your vote!

1. My elderly neighbor, Liberty, is a wonderful little gal! Such a joy to talk with and she is the proud owner of my "alarm clock".....Cuthbert, the rooster that I wrote about in an earlier post.

2. I received a sweet comment on yesterday's post from Mary over at Across the Pond . I really do enjoy hearing from my readers, so keep the comments coming!

3. My dear hubby and I really like homemade tacos. We were talking this evening and we find it funny that we always seem to fix tacos on Thursdays and it's just one of the meals that we both enjoy fixing together.

2 comments:

Moonshadow said...

Leanna, stumbled upon your blog looking through the Art and Artists listings in blogcatalog. I've been enjoying reading your 3 blessings a day. Just wanted to tell you, my name is Leann. When I was growing up, I was the ONLY Leann that I knew. I knew a Lee Ann, and a Leigh Ann and a some other versions, but I was the only Leann (people always want to put an "e" on the end of my name too). I never could find any of those license plates or jewelry with MY name on it. There's a lot more Leann(a)'s around nowadays. :)

Leanna said...

Thank you, Leann! I'm glad you are enjoying! I, too, did not know any Leanna's with the same spelling while growing up. The first one I met was after I'd reached adulthood and I was quite shocked she had the same spelling. Most are 2 names as you wrote about. I hope you'll visit again!