Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it! ... Robert Motherwell
"All great art is expression of man's delight in God's work, not his own." John Ruskin

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My parents, Drive, and Memes

1. I believe that my parents are wonderful! I'm thankful that the good Lord placed me in their care and that they gave me the knowledge they have, that they love me, and now that "I'm all grown up" I can recognize it. Thank you, Mom and Dad!

2. After yesterday's overcast and soggy skies, I was thrilled to awake to sunshine! Driving in the beautiful sunshine is always refreshing!

3. I have been looking at several "Memes" to use on my blog, but was always a bit disappointed to find that they had no real value, no purpose, no meaning to me. What is a “meme”, you ask? According to Merriam-Webster Online, it is: An idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture.
In my opinion, that may be good...or, it may be bad! I wanted to find one that I could learn something from, that would cause me to think and maybe, just maybe, may cause my readers to think also. Finally, I believe I have found one that could be of use here. So, every Tuesday will be devoted to the Meme of my choice. And the winner is....................................
Starting next Tuesday!


No comments: