Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it! ... Robert Motherwell
"All great art is expression of man's delight in God's work, not his own." John Ruskin

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Summer Showers, First Day of the Week, and the Votes Are In

1. All through the night, I could hear the water trickling down the water-spout outside my window. Not hard, but steady. Over my morning cup of coffee I watched the birds bathing in the "street baths" and puddles and acting happy as a lark (giggle). Summer showers are such a blessing. Giving life and refreshment to all that is living!

2. Today is the Lord's Day! Today I am blessed to assemble with the Lord's people and worship the one and only, true and living God.

3. Thank you to all who have cast your vote in order to help me name my painting studio. It has been neck n' neck throughout the last 2 weeks, but this morning one name has pulled ahead.............................(drum roll)........................THE WATER BUCKET STUDIO!

No comments: