Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it! ... Robert Motherwell
"All great art is expression of man's delight in God's work, not his own." John Ruskin

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Writing Letters, Job, and More Fun

1. Poured myself a cuppa tea and sat down to write a letter to a long-time friend. A pen, a sheet of paper and a postage stamp......yup! an old-fashion hand-written letter! It felt good and I think I'll do it again!

2. My dear son arrived home this afternoon, with a smile on his face, and announced that he has a new job! Wonderful! New and fresh starts are always good for the soul!

3. Found something fun for you, my friends, to do while you're here visiting! In the sidebar there is a new gadget (really a widget) to play with. Go ahead scribble in it, draw me a picture (a nice one) and click the save button. It will be saved online.

4 comments:

http://teejuice.com/fo said...

Sounds like things are going really well for you
The watercolor at the top of your page is gorgeous- it looks like the beach that I used to go to in Monterey

Erina Hart said...

Old-fashion letters are always the best!

I left you a flower in your new widget. I hope you like it.

Here is the URL for it:
http://offtype.net/image_732365486010.gif.html

Leanna said...

Thank you teejuice! Glad you came to visit!

Leanna said...

Erina, thank you for the recip visit! I am a lover of hand-written letters also. Thank you also for having fun on my site and leaving me the flower...I'll post it here. Come back again.